Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Milan Doshi – Expert for Dimple Creation
Cosmetic Surgeon Milan Doshi (M.S., M.Ch) Indian Board Certified Plastic Cosmetic Surgeon with internationally qualified (Member of ISAPS – Internation Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon) & experienced. He is Medical Director of Allure medspa, ISO 2001:2008 Certified, the most advanced Cosmetic Surgery Centre in Mumbai, INDIA.
Cosmetic Surgeon Milan Doshi is very famous and a well-known in Mumbai, INDIA. In 10 years of his practice, he has performed all types of Plastic and Cosmetic surgery operations with successful results. Dr. Milan Doshi has a special interest in Aesthetic surgery of the Liposuction, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Body Contouring, Face & Hair Restoration surgery including Dimple creation.
Dr. Doshi is a mentor to over 40 cosmetic plastic surgeons and had taught them different techniques of cosmetic surgery. He has also teaches basic courses on Micro surgical Techniques at Ethicon Institute of Surgical education (Johnson and Johnson) endorsed by Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery since March-2003. He is an honorary cosmetic surgeon at Seven Hills Hospital, Andheri (E), and Lilavati Hospital Bandra (w), Mumbai, India
He is regularly operating many celebrities from Bollywood, Tellywood, Tollywood, NRIs, Foreigners on regular basis.Understanding patient need, educating & suggesting them the best medical Surgery/Treatments is prime goal of his practice.
Strict professional secrecy will be maintained as far as your identity is concerned. We practice life changing cosmetic surgery and utilize the latest advanced technology in our cosmetic surgery to ensure you achieve optimum results with minimal Downtime.
We focus on you, and provide the finest personal service and facilities so that you will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambiance.
- Dr. Doshi is a mentor to over 40 plastic surgeons and has taught them different techniques of cosmetic surgery. He teaches basic course on “Micro surgical Techniques” at Ethicon Institute of Surgical education(Johnson and Johnson) endorsed by Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery since March-2003.
Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon:
- Lilavati Hospital Bandra (West)
- Seven Hills Hospital Andheri (East)
- BSES MG Hospital Andheri (West)
Conference & Workshop:
- Indian Association of Plastic Surgeons Annual meeting Kodaikanal, March 30th & 31st, 2012
- ISAPS Conference, hosted by Association of Plastic Surgeon of Goa, India; January 20-20, 2012
- CME Programme and Bimonthly Conference of Plastic Surgeons of Mumbai 10 Oct, 2010
- First Indian Symposium on Hand Transplantation at institute for Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Stanley Medical college & government stanley Hospital, Chennai -20th-22th-August, 2010.
- Endoscopic Skill development workshop-February 08-09, 2010.
- Hands on Skill Development Program Endoscopic Aesthetic Surgery – 8th-9th February 2010.
- 5th International tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 4th-7th Feburary, 2010.
- International Instructional course on Ageing skin and Facial Rejuvenation – 25th January 2009.
- 3rd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute Medical Science, 10-13th January, 2008.
- 15th Annual conference of National Academy of Burns, India Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. 4th-6th January, 2007
- 2nd International Tutorials Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences 10-14th January, 2007
- Aesthetic Mesotherapy & Misolipolysis – workshop and Hand on training session by ISAM (Indian Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy) New Delhi, 26th August 2006
- International Tutorials in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & workshop of Indian Society of facial, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 6th – 15th February 2006
- Cosmoderm’ 05 In Association with ESCAD (European society for cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology) Mumbai, 8th-10th February, 2005
- Endoscopic skill Development workshop Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education Mumbai, January, 2004
- NABICON 2003 – XIth Annual conferenceAhmadabad – 7th, 8th & 9th February,, 2003.
- International course and workshop on Facial Rejuvenation and use of Laser in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – 24th-26th January, 2003
- Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 8th Annual meeting of Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Nov 10, 2002
- The Sixth International course on perforator flapsTaoyuan, Taiwan October 24-26, 2002
- Post Graduate International course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Nov 8-10, 2002, Taipei, Taiwan
- 36th annual Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgeon of India (APSICON 2001) CME Programme 27th Sept 2001 and Conference 28th – 30the Sept 2001
- Second Annual conference of the Gujarat State chapter of Association of Plastic Surgeon on India. 23rd – 24th September, 2000 (Ahmadabad)
- Aesthetic Surgery workshop 2000. Karamsad, Anand, Gujarat.
- ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- APSI – Association of Plastic Surgery of India
- IAAPS – Indian Association Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- AMC – Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai